meet my class of 2019 senior rep. team:
Hailey is a down to earth, creative, sweetheart. She's all about radiating positive vibes wherever she goes with whoever she meets! Her goal is to be a teacher, because she loves English and Writing. When she's not in school, working, or home, you can find her at Table Rock Lake, her favorite place to visit with her friends or family.
- loves fall
- english and writing are her passions
- reading bible quotes & being in church make her happy
- loves yellow
- she's a huge water baby, she loves being near the water
Makenzie is a loving, loyal, bright, bubbly girl. She knows what she wants, and what she believes in, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Her unique personality and natural photogenic qualities make her a natural in front of the camera. She's fiercely loyal to her family and friends, and absolutely loves her pets. Makenzie's a hard worker with lots of determination and passion in whatever she sets her mind to!
- skydiving is #1 on her bucket list
- loves the scent of warm apple pie
- obsessed with socks
- she's left handed
- fall is her favorite season
- shes a fellow dog lover
Elena is a charming, shy, and humble girl. She has such a compassionate and loving personality that really shines when she's around people she cares about. She might be quiet, but she loves the performing arts, and is involved in choir and theater! Elena loves makeup, tattoos, and spending time with her family (especially her adorable baby niece)!
- favorite color is yellow
- loves all things involving ariana grande
- she's panamian-native american
- if she was a fictional character, she'd be wonder woman
- the avengers is her favorite movie series
Addison is a goal driven sweetheart with a bright and vivacious personality! She is super committed to volleyball but actually has future plans to study medicine in college. You can't help but smile when you're around her, her smile is contagious! She has a creative eye, the kindest soul, and is an all around fun and amazing person to be around.
- SHE'S PLAYED COMPETITIVE VOLLEYBALL SINCE SHE WAS 7
- LOVES ITALIAN FOOD
- DOG LOVER!
- SHE CAN PLAY PIANO AND GUITAR
- SHE'S BEEN TO 40 STATES